The STICK range has been designed to offer the perfect lighting control solution for any environment.
DMX data messages are sent directly from the STICK to a DMX compatible power supply (sometimes called a DMX Driver). The power supply listens to the DMX messages and supplies the power to the lighting fixture. For example, an LED strip may use a 12V DMX power supply. The DMX messages are then passed on to the next lighting fixture or DMX driver.
- Flat wall-mounted lighting controller
- iPhone, iPad, Android applications
- USB connection for easy programming
- Stand-alone touch-sensitive control panel
- Ethernet RJ45 or WIFI and synchronization
- Easy Ethernet Integration
- 8 Ports, RS232, InfraRed
- Unlimited memory via SDCARD (KE2/DE3)
- State of the art glass design and technology
- 1024 DMX OUT channels
- Ideal for RGB, RGBW and DMX lighting
- Integrated clock/calendar