Built in the 1860’s, Rippon Lea Estate is still standing loud and proud today. The estate along with its extensive gardens is continually being restored for the enjoyment of future generations. Coolon was appointed to bring the same grand statement the house presents to the street side and liven up the main entrance to the estate.
Latitude luminaires dot the Hawthorn Road entrance and provide a striking ray of colour to the tree canopy above. Additional Spectrum strip lighting was used to backlight the six wrought iron pillars at the entrance.
192 Hotham St
Elsternwick VIC 3185